Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Excalibur Prime a skin or a standalone frame?

Orphen

Hey. I was recently pondering to buy the Hunter package but a question dawned upon me. I've been playing for a couple of days now and chose Excalibur as my starting warframe. My question is, if I buy the Hunter package, will my current Excalibur get a new optional skin or will I be given a new unranked frame?

Thank you.

im gonna be honest the only thing im wishing is that the pistol was a duel wield and we had a matching starting assualt rifle.... I like the sword but its been replaced by the cronus as I think everyone does once they get that crafted

Edited by STARSBarry

Meh. I like the starting sword better in terms of looks. Does the cronus have better stats though? The game never really does tell you ._.

It has higher base damage by 10 points.

It's actually kind of strange considering how good it is - it's one of the best swords in the game, and it's available at the end of Mercury...

The way the mods stack, this 10 points is a huge difference.

I wonder how it will work when I upgrade my founder's pack to a tier that has Excalibur Prime and the sword if all my inventory slots are full? I hope it doesn't replace my Excalibur. He's been level 30 for a while and I much prefer the looks of the standard Excalibur. I suppose that's one of the issues they have to work out before allowing upgrades.