Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dream Warframe Concept

(PSN)SwagSmasha

Hello this is just an idea I had for a dream/sleep themed warframe I hope you enjoy it.

The warframes name is Fantasia (derived from the word fantasy). Fantasia is a female frame.

1st power- Daydream

Fantasia emits a pulse of energy that will put any enemy it hits to sleep and cause them to stand still and "Daydream". Lasts for X amount of time then enemies will wake up and return to normal.

2nd power- Nightmare

This power will only affect enemies that are under the effect of Daydream. Fantasia emits a pulse of energy that will cause all Daydreaming enemies to have a nightmare. The nightmare will inflict damage to enemies as a percent of there total life until they are no longer under the affect of Daydream.

3rd power- Dream Walker

Fantasia emits a pulse of energy that buffs her and all teamates with a knockdown resistances aura that lasts for X amount of time

4th power- Epic Fantasy

Fantasia uses her powers to amplify her dreams and cause a meteor shower to rain down on her enemies. Deals X amount of damage per meteor and lasts for X amount of time

Thank you for reading

Kind of she has the power to manipulate dreams and cause nightmares as well as put enemies to sleep her ultimate is basicall the power to make her dreams become a reality example she dreams it rains meteors her power makes it rain meteors

Its sorta serious but itsjust something I thought was cool if I had to explian it in science terms id says she can twist reality and make it become a fantasy

A Baku spirt eats dreams Fantasia manipulates them plus I dont know how she would look with a trunk it could work but im not a artist so I cant really imagine how

Edit- Actually maybe she should eat dreams it could be her 3rd ability and cause her to regain health for her and her team?

Edited by (PS4)SwagSmasha