Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Concepts? Lets Get Bold

StellaPotato

NOTICE, i cant draw anything worth crap and my digital free form drawing is mildy okay, but i still suck. i can only mildy make it look okay if i have something to go off already.

i could describe what these looks to you in my head,

in rather good detail and all the tidbits. but ive already made you read enough.

so do these seem like good concepts?

"because i have dozens more in my head"

MELEE WEAPON 

i recently had this idea,

as tenno are future space ninja/ samurai.

im wondering if its possible to have melee weapon that would be kicks only,

im imagining some type perhaps knee high boot

with blades out the back of the heel and on the toe.

id imagine stance would involve axe kicks, and i lots of rotation,

spinning air kicks and back flips and straight up kicks,

tom began a lift into a combo.

maybe some corkscrews and hand stand kicks as well.

the idea really seems like solid one to me,

but im not sure how hard this would be for you to implement.

as it would be the most complex legs animation ( at least to me)

that exist in the game.

SECONDARY WEAPON

ive had this idea for while, i like duel guns alot, and the idea grew more in my head from the nami skyla

the idea is duel guns that dont match,

my concept is shotgun, or sawed off shotgun. and revolver style handgun 

i see the shotgun as an impact weapon and fire base damage,

and the pistol as an intricate looking 6 chamber kinda wild west thing.

in my head im visioning ice base damage and piercing  to make them polar opposite

not sure how doable this is and if im even right in think these types of base damage.

but the idea seems really good, .

Been wanting something like you suggested for a melee weapon. Hopefully sometime they'll consider it. A "laser blade" variant would be cool I think as well.

As for the secondary weapon idea, hmmm.. might be able to work... maybe left/right click fires the appropriate weapon? Either that or the handgun could be the charged click? Probably the charged click could be better implemented with the game's current code.

Been wanting something like you suggested for a melee weapon. Hopefully sometime they'll consider it. A "laser blade" variant would be cool I think as well.

As for the secondary weapon idea, hmmm.. might be able to work... maybe left/right click fires the appropriate weapon? Either that or the handgun could be the charged click? Probably the charged click could be better implemented with the game's current code.

that's what i figured, iim confident it can be done but im worried my image of them is so against the coding they might not be able to

Something anti-corpus with its base damage in the 40-60 range of magnetic damage.

Probably of grineer design, possibly a polearm like amphis, but with electro-magnets at the ends? 

Or maybe a bolo weapon (uses glaive stance?), with 40-50%proc, mainly impact damage, ragdoll on throw. 

Someone here played Soul Calibur 3? 

One of the weapons you could give to custom characters where these bladed boots called "Grieve's Edge". Would be a freaking amazing addition to Warframe. Kicks only fighting style!

"chuckles" i actually cant stand soul caliber, i don't like fighting games at all

It is a matter of taste. Soul Caliber was the only fighting game I could stand, to be honest.

oh of course, i wasn't saying or implying anything like oh your an idiot for liking this game.

" im actually in YouTube argument with some moron who thinks if you don't like and go buy every xbox one exclusive you have no taste as gamer.

i respect and understand everyone likes and dislike what they want.

what im trying to through to this dunderhead on YouTube is that its not okay for you to say to people who don't like what you like, that their not gamer or have no taste, its rude and stupid and makes the worst of the entire gaming community, bloody fanboys

uhh sorry stupid people get me worked, i have zero tolerance for these kinda people in the gaming community, as some who loves games, is very passionate about them and is in college to make them.

i dislike people that muddy up the community and make us all look bad.

but yeah i hear you, i just never got into fighters, never liked them is all.

Well the KGB did utilize a weapon that was basically shoes with blades hidden in them when a certain amount of pressure was applied the blades popped out enabling kicks to gut you that would fall in line with what you are thinking.

something like that, but for the game i envision a far more aggressive version. i mean some serious kicking power. idk like maybe have the boots even have like a slight rocket thrust to them. i mean were in the future and space.

the idea intrigues me alot, for all the possible cool kick only styles. imagine the back flips all the axe kick to drop kick , a roundhouse, a hand stand copter kick. a corkscrew kick. i think it would look really good and id imagine you could utilize the slide very well with it