Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Fail, Check Your Info.

-Grizzlye-

Hi, im trying to get online for 4-5days im unable to login it says same thing login fail. can anyone tell me what to do i've lost most of my exp booster time is this happening global or its just me cause i've changed my pass over 10times this day it says same login fail.

Firechar is right... its doing it on both mine and my wifes comp... dont know what this issue is but also the whole Game for U14 is glitchy... didn't know if it was the servers or what the issue was really... still occuring plz Help.

It says the same to me <login fail , check info>

Same for me and it is more when i finally get ingame and try to type something in regional chat, the game session closed for himself, may be the bot has something to do with his commands that interferate with the session ...

It is happening right now and im unable to initiate session ingame, hope u get this issue solved soon. Greets!

P.D.: And please put a close button on login interface to close the login interface not using (CTRL+Alt+Delete)

IMPORTANT: I've changed the password and then loged in sucessfully but... there is a but. When i try'ed again to type in regional chat he kicked me up from session.

NOTE: i have said before in chat the word "z0rra" then the bot kicked me from then only problem with this session login, that all for now i hope..

Edited by 4lin

Ok reporting back in. After changing my password I got in, got kicked after choosing to skip the prologue, then the wrong info warning again, but after that I got back in fine, then kicked off again when choosing to skip prologue, then logged into my ship, then kicked back when in the foundry, then after that I got to stay on. Long process, but things will be fixed in time.

Playing new shiny things is all and great, but they all come with a downside(all of them). Keep trying to wait a day or so for things to be sorted.

Today, after update 14, i tryed to connected to my account and it says to check my infos.

So i decide to close the warframe and try again, instead of the login screen it appears to me an error screen (war-271544).

I'v seen that i'm not the only one that failed trying to login today, please solve this.
thank you.