Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A List Of Any Weapons That Could Reach 100% Status Chance.

AveryJ

Question

Everyone forgeting the boar prime? I think it gets like 98% with all 3 mods.

The question is in what you consider more valuable, proc rate or chance. The Boar Prime has only something like 5.5% proc chance per pellet, meaning you can never get it to GUARANTEE a proc on every shot - the chances of not getting a proc is pretty miniscule, but its still always there.

Everyone forgeting the boar prime? I think it gets like 98% with all 3 mods.

Anyone who says this, ever, about a shotgun's proc chance clearly has never tried actually using a shotgun to proc status. Please go do some testing before spouting numbers.

Anyone who says this, ever, about a shotgun's proc chance clearly has never tried actually using a shotgun to proc status. Please go do some testing before spouting numbers.

Well it works as host. But shotguns do seem to have some massively weird bug as client where they will only proc when EVERY pellet procs.

The Amprex can work pretty well for this. I stuck electric and gas on mine, plys it can red crit, which makes up for the pretty poor base damage to a degree. Also chains to nearby enemies without electric and has no physical procs to worry about. Its status doesn't actually reach 100 IIRC, but it still procs for days.