Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Late Introduction

-Snowy-

Well have been playing since closed beta, but made a break and came back 5 months ago, been playing actively ever since (actively = nolifing XD) currently mastery 12 :D, thought might as well introduce myself before U14 hits.

Started this game with a friend but we stopped back in the day, then re-started 5 months ago with 3 friends who at the time were ahead of me, got 5 people into this game since and only one has prevailed and still plays :P

Personally like Warframe a billion times more than i did back when i started, and i'm gonna keep playing for a long time (unless if i'm forced to stop by school or something). Can't wait for U14 to see how it's all gonna turn out :D gonna miss the old UI but hey ship is gonna be epic too.

Not much of an introduction but still it's something xD, feel free to add me in-game if you want and in honor of hype train here's something :D

Enjoy Tenno ^^

Here's a belated welcome to Warframe for you sir and glad you're still mowing down the Corpus.

Not only corpus, but all of them... Shouldn't they all be extinct by now... meh oh well, then we wouldn't have stuff to kill xD

Welcome