The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14 Slowed My Loading Speed

OneBulletCurse

I have a pretty low-end PC, yet my loading times are surprisingly fast when coming to missions. Only the game-starting-loading-screen lasts a bit longer (There's a black screen for a couple of seconds before the actual loading screen), but nothing terrible.

I want to enjoy U14, and in many ways I already do, but I'm having significant load time slowdown too and it's dampening the experience significantly.

Yes, I'm playing on a low-end machine (laptop, 2GB RAM, integrated graphics, kind of the lowest of the low). Warframe appears to eat up all of my processing power now when it did not before, and I am consistently kicked from parties whenever a transition to the loading screen is necessary.

I don't know if it would fix things, but an option to turn back to static loading screens would be spectacular for those of us running this game on low-end machines. I wouldn't mind if it was just a still shot of the Liset; the fact remains that because the loading screen itself requires loading and my game can't pull up the resources fast enough to keep me connected with my peers, my ability to play with my friends is stunted, and frankly playing with friends is the only thing that keeps me going.