Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loss Of Mods... Wtf De

XxTacTicBeastxX

Question

Sooo not sure if this only happened to me.. but when I got my mods segment and I could check my mods.. I was losing so many mods.. I had 22 different stances and spares of a few.. now I have 5 stances.. and even a few normal and rare mods.. not sure if this is a bug cause of the update and will I get my mods back? anyone else having this issue???? I really farmed my @$$ of for some of those stances and even bought a few like Crimson Dervish and a few other for plat... 

EDIT: also have a insane loss amount of warframe mods, sentinel and alot weapon mods.

EDIT 2: The pressing Show Maxed Mods worked! 

Edited by XxTacTicBeastxX

8 answers to this question

I'm sure they are there. The mods you are looking for, go to your arsenal and go to the appropriate section. So since you're looking for stance mods, go to arsenal, melee, upgrade. Your mods should be there. Same thing happened to me when I was looking for my life strike. Did not show up in my mods, but showed up in arsenal. Hope this helps.

I'm sure they are there. The mods you are looking for, go to your arsenal and go to the appropriate section. So since you're looking for stance mods, go to arsenal, melee, upgrade. Your mods should be there. Same thing happened to me when I was looking for my life strike. Did not show up in my mods, but showed up in arsenal. Hope this helps.

Tried that also tried relogging, tried everything I just can see my mods that I lost.. no mather what I do.. soo..