Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Enemy Spawn Bug (Fixed)

-Ozymandias-

Posted in the U14 bug megathread but also posting here for exposure.
When doing a Void survial mission, it can randomly freeze the time and no enemies will spawn again. It has happened to me about 3 or 4 times now. Can confirm for T1 and T2, I haven't done T3 or T4. It happened once a few seconds after 5 minutes, once about 30 seconds before 20 minutes, and I'm not sure about the other times. Oh and if you run out of oxygen while the time is frozen, you instantly fail the mission.
Can anyone else confirm?

EDIT: My bad >.< I thought I had clicked into the "mission" sub folder but I guess not.

Edited by TheFired3mon

I was in a group of 4, we were trying to get Loki P Chassis and we kept running out of oxygen at around the 14 minute part when 30 minutes used to be easy.

There just aren't enough mobs. We spend most of our time looking at empty rooms. We tried one run with all of us in the same room. Barely any enemies showed, so we tried running throughout the map and found the same dismal amount.

Anyone else having this issue?

I made a topic in the Missions subforum about it. I spent about 5 hours this morning hosting T2 and T3 games for groups of four or three. We reached 24:59 once, but otherwise we didn't reach beyond 16 minutes for the others.

There just aren't enough mobs for the personal life support modules. We're trying our hardest to hunt down the small groups of spawns for any LS we can get, just to reach 15 minutes.

Before the update, I would leave these missions at around 45 minutes into them so I know how to handle tower survivals. The issue isn't surviving the survival, it's having empty rooms everywhere.

De gave us that little "fixe" to make survivals less easy. By easy they meant for it to be impossible because of the stingyness of mobs and life supports. Lets be honest taking on those mission solo wasn't that great, but you could use it for some ranking up(good alternative to trying to solo defend) and now you can't even get passed the 11 minutes mark because nothing for the lifesupport drops!