Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ascaris Negator Quest Bug

zelasgoto

Error: Quest line not progressing for Vor's Prize : Obtaining Mercury Nav Segment

Steps to Replicate :
Obtain Ascaris BP

Craft using available materials before doing the Cache quest

Finish Cache quest

Spawn back on ship

Expected Result : Normal progression of quest flags to trigger Obtaining Mercury Nav Segment

Current Result : No quest flags are triggered, Ascaris Negator item remains in inventoy unconsumed and unusable.

Same here. In fact i didn't even craft the item cause i still need more matts, but still the map isn't triggered so i can't continue my progression and/or repeat any quest in order to gather the rest of the materials.

I too am having this same problem. I thought to craft the item since I already had the materials and now the game isn't giving me any further details as to how to progress or any idea on how to use the item. It just keeps telling me my current objective is "Vor's Prize" and I have to collect materials from Corpus caches.

Edited by Raeadorn

same here. i built the ascaris negator blueprint first before going to the cache quest. I finished  the quest but the game says i haven't so i can't proceed to the other prolouge quest. Dev's pls fix this. I rly like this game. Don't want to quit playing cuz of some bug.

This is getting massive, and is absolutely critical since we can't continue with our game. This is no a cosmetical issue or something.

I hope the devs can fix this very soon.

Can't access the map to keep playing is ruining our game for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same here. I get to watch the cut scene every mission and it is really annoying. Can you reset the story mode checkpoints or anything? Or make it skippable (the scene itself, not necessarily the whole mission). 

I'd like to be able to play with my friends...