Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Customization?

KyleDelta

Question

Could someone break this down for me when these options become clear?

I just started Hatching a Kubrow and then I wondered what Customization options I would have, After reading in the forums a bit I've seen some people saying you need to take genes from matured kubrows and then use them to make another with those genes, I have also heard that you need to pay plat to change the color of your Kubrow and you cant choose it because its random?

So my main Questions are:

1: Do I get to choose what body build my Kubrow will grow up to be? ( Like say I didn't want a chunky kubrow and wanted the more thin Tall one like from the Reborn trailer ) Or is it random as part of this gene system.

2: Can I use genes on my already created kubrow? Or do I have to actually throw out my grown kubrow to make space for a new "Better" breed of kubrow.

3: Are certain Breeds of kubrow permanent? Like If I got the stealth breed I can't change it to the Guardian one?

4: Is the Color thing true? If so that's disappointing, I thought I would be able to create my own kubrow with his own unique markings and color. 

EDIT:

Didn't take into account that allot of people might not be to that point already, But if anyone gets any info to fill me in I would be most grateful

Edited by KyleDelta

5 answers to this question

Could someone break this down for me when these options become clear?

I just started Hatching a Kubrow and then I wondered what Customization options I would have, After reading in the forums a bit I've seen some people saying you need to take genes from matured kubrows and then use them to make another with those genes, I have also heard that you need to pay plat to change the color of your Kubrow and you cant choose it because its random?

So my main Questions are:

1: Do I get to choose what body build my Kubrow will grow up to be? ( Like say I didn't want a chunky kubrow and wanted the more thin Tall one like from the Reborn trailer ) Or is it random as part of this gene system.

2: Can I use genes on my already created kubrow? Or do I have to actually throw out my grown kubrow to make space for a new "Better" breed of kubrow.

3: Are certain Breeds of kubrow permanent? Like If I got the stealth breed I can't change it to the Guardian one?

4: Is the Color thing true? If so that's disappointing, I thought I would be able to create my own kubrow with his own unique markings and color. 

EDIT:

Didn't take into account that allot of people might not be to that point already, But if anyone gets any info to fill me in I would be most grateful

My answers are for during the puppy stage. No idea whether or not things change when they're fully matured.

1. No.

2. No. 

3. Yes.

4. Yes, if you want to change its colors you're going to have to pay 10-15p (can't remember which) to get a random re-roll on its colors.