The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought Ash, Accidentally Sold Power Mods.

SativaCyborg

Question

9 answers to this question

With the current drop rate on rare mods, you might very well be faster if you delete Ash and farm the components/credits to build the frame up again. Or you forget about playing Ash for a while, get another warframe and eventually stuff will drop.

Sigh... This just happens and happens... DE need to rework their ability system, so every warframe got his abilities to use regardless of equiping them, but can improve while equiping cards... just saying..

This happens, because people don't pay attention to what they're doing..

It's not the DEvs design that's at fault..

How does one not see the big message saying TO YOU WISH TO SELL..

This happens, because people don't pay attention to what they're doing..

It's not the DEvs design that's at fault..

How does one not see the big message saying TO YOU WISH TO SELL..

Not trying to offend other people, but there is a reason why many products have text on them to prevent idiocy. I'm not saying some people are $&*&*#(%& or something... oh wait I do say that.. my appologies then.. 8P

Anyway, sometimes even big red flashy text is not enough to prevent stupid thing done by human, so you need to restrict his actions.. But I am against restrictions.. That system is not perfect, by still very well made. And while I do love the fact that I can "accidently" sell/fuse all my ability mods(c'mon guys, you know it was not accidently), I do not like the fact that you pay a rather big price for your actions(low drop in infested missions). Its a bit harsh for a punishment, but we all are responsible for what we do and none is an exception.

Next time he will pay more attention of what he does... maybe ?

So I purchased Ash but then accidently sold 2 of his power mods. I now only have Shuriken and Blade Storm.

Will Smoke Screen and Teleport eventually drop for me? Is there a particular area where it will drop from? Thanks.

Infested have higher chance of dropping power mods (surce:wiki) so that's where you should be looking.