Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14 For Ps4

Hey, what's good is that we're going through the Hotfixes as we speak and we live in it. But PS4 players get the stuffs when it's more refined and better. Surely you won't get as much lags/bugs(themordisdialoguespams) as we do.

We greatly appreciate this, non the less we have been drooling at U14 stuff for like 5+ dev streams and being a very active Dark Sector clan we are dying in anticipation. Just one video of it generated more hype about Warframe than the Destiny beta has for that game. I am left watching live streams of PC play now and hoping they show the new stuff off.

We greatly appreciate this, non the less we have been drooling at U14 stuff for like 5+ dev streams and being a very active Dark Sector clan we are dying in anticipation. Just one video of it generated more hype about Warframe than the Destiny beta has for that game. I am left watching live streams of PC play now and hoping they show the new stuff off.

Great to have players like you in the community! Stick around and who knows, it might be coming in August

I'm gonna be SUPER optimistic and say next Friday. Yes, I realize just how foolish that sounds, but positive vibes can only help us PS4 players. The Destiny beta was a pretty big letdown (if you played the Alpha) and I'm almost caught up on Saga, so come on U14, the time is now.

I'm gonna be SUPER optimistic and say next Friday. Yes, I realize just how foolish that sounds, but positive vibes can only help us PS4 players. The Destiny beta was a pretty big letdown (if you played the Alpha) and I'm almost caught up on Saga, so come on U14, the time is now.

try the event today on destiny.

also, I WANT U14 FOR PS4 ;(

my pc is bad so i cant get that sweet dog,they also said transfer comes out in U14 , so i dont wanna play warframe on ps4 right now.