Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love Hearing The People Talk In My Ship, Do More.

WhiteCopain

I love it. I almost spat my tea out when I heard this one. Ive probably heard this incorrectly, but this is what I thought they said.

"Uhhh, your Visa is expired."

"Why do you have an expired Visa?"

I was sat there thinking. "Space ninjas use Visa?!"

I think we are picking up all transmissions in the solar system from Grineer and Corpus at every planet.  I would like it that you only hear Grineer transmissions from Grineer controlled areas and Corpus in corpus controlled areas.  It would be neat to hear some propaganda transmissions from bosses in those areas too.

I suggest having different comms per faction, instead of just Grineer everywhere. On Grineer territories, we would get what we currently have. Corpus territories would be Corpus comms, whenever we get it. Infested territory would be empty comms, save maybe random broken noises that it picks up. Void could be something similar.

Infested should be mostly quiet with random bit of scary static then you hear a corpus or grineer distress signal. You would hear someone screaming, pleaing for help. "Help, they're everywhere, Mrahhhh! Arahhhhh! bleep bleep.... static"

Void should have weird music, soft, and ominous. Then you hear random, psychotic chatter, and insane laugher (like when you kill the corrupted and they give that final insane laugh)... The insanity!

Then sometimes you should hear old signals, trapped forever echoing in the pocket dimension called the void! You would hear the Orokin, maybe some type of weird alien language, meditating on the creation of the Tenno.

Edited by OrphanMaker