Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love Hearing The People Talk In My Ship, Do More.

WhiteCopain

As someone who lobbies often, I really REALLY love when I'm listening to the Grineer talk on my ship. It's awesome and it makes the world feel ten times alive. I don't like the ship because he talks too much and repeats himself every time I go back complaining about my Kubrow, but listening to the Grineer talk is freaking awesome!

Please do more lines. Do it so I can hear Corpus, do it so I can even maybe hear the Lotus sometimes since he's a glitched ship and can do goofy things like that!

I love the line about the "Tenno Scum".

(pp)

Grineer 1: "Uuuh, there's no infestation here. Should be safe."

Grineer 2: "There's a lot of bodies here. Looks like blade wounds."

Grineer 1: "Bah. Tenno Scum."

that has to be one of my favorites. Or the one where they go "Lots of tenno ships incoming!" in a mildly panicked voice, lol.

I suggest having different comms per faction, instead of just Grineer everywhere. On Grineer territories, we would get what we currently have. Corpus territories would be Corpus comms, whenever we get it. Infested territory would be empty comms, save maybe random broken noises that it picks up. Void could be something similar.

I love the line about the "Tenno Scum".

(pp)

Grineer 1: "Uuuh, there's no infestation here. Should be safe."

Grineer 2: "There's a lot of bodies here. Looks like blade wounds."

Grineer 1: "Bah. Tenno Scum."

that has to be one of my favorites. Or the one where they go "Lots of tenno ships incoming!" in a mildly panicked voice, lol.

or the .... 'RAP A DUCK UUUUUH' love it xD 

I suggest having different comms per faction, instead of just Grineer everywhere. On Grineer territories, we would get what we currently have. Corpus territories would be Corpus comms, whenever we get it. Infested territory would be empty comms, save maybe random broken noises that it picks up. Void could be something similar.

not necessarily...remember the old J3 Golem? how spooky would that be if it was done right?

edit: derp i swear there was another post after mine.....

Edited by Trouvo

It's really cool. I specially like how the dialogue suggests this active universe out there. Trade vessels going around. People trying to go through customs. There's some life out there, after all. Not just psychotic cyborgs, cultists and space zombies.

Would be really awesome if we started picking up transmissions from rogue factions like the Red Veil or some civillian resistance movement somewhere. People whispering about the return of the Tenno, exchanging rumors about the Corpus, complaining about the oppression of the Grineer government...

Even better if every now and then, we picked up someone commenting on a mission we just did...

We still need that on/off button though...

Only if they get a voice actor that knows how to actually act rather than breathe into the mic constantly and grunt between every word.

Listened to scanners before?

Considered that the Grineer are likely brain-dead from cloning and need to think through their sentences?