Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know, Npcs Keep Suggesting It, So...

Llyssa

Wow, just replied to a post about this.  I'd love to see different installable cephalons, as the game calls them, onto the ship to get different AI's to speak to you.

Immediate ideas range from a dry/sarcastic GLADoS, a more tsundere "Hmph, you're back?  Took you long enough", to a just-for-laughs "OKAERI GOCHISOU-SAMA!"

Perhaps a Tenno specific AI?  I feel a Lotus-themed cephalon would be simply repetitive.  The woman's everywhere already.

Edited by DalaiLlama

I'd want a wise sensei one, complete with flowery platitudes, and a grineer structured one, based on their... um... "leadership" style. You know, angry, yelling, directly threatening thing.

"TENNO! YOU WILL CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR KUBROW OR YOUR LIFE WILL END!"

...and, also, just because it must be asked for: Hal 3000.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Tenno."

I'd want a wise sensei one, complete with flowery platitudes, and a grineer structured one, based on their... um... "leadership" style. You know, angry, yelling, directly threatening thing.

"TENNO! YOU WILL CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR KUBROW OR YOUR LIFE WILL END!"

...and, also, just because it must be asked for: Hal 3000.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Tenno."

I like that, man! Great idea! That just reminded me of this:

Wow, just replied to a post about this.  I'd love to see different installable cephalons, as the game calls them, onto the ship to get different AI's to speak to you.

Immediate ideas range from a dry/sarcastic GLADoS, a more tsundere "Hmph, you're back?  Took you long enough", to a just-for-laughs "OKAERI GOCHISOU-SAMA!"

Perhaps a Tenno specific AI?  I feel a Lotus-themed cephalon would be simply repetitive.  The woman's everywhere already.

While I agree a lotus themed AI would be, for lack of a better word, boring. We should specify it has nothing to do with Rebecca's voice. We just hear her all the time.