Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Stop Complaining About Kubrows!

Grievous40

Yes, they take time to grow. No, I have no idea how long it takes. No one does. If anyone finds out, I'm sure they'll make a post about it. I would assume 3 days, since that's how long a warframe takes to build.

Stop asking if you can rush the growth of your kubrow. You can't throw money at a baby and magically make it an adult. It's already weird enough that you can apparently throw money at an egg and force it to hatch...

Be happy that you finally have your space puppy, and stop complaining about the fact that it didn't become a space dog within a few hours. Be patient, it will grow.

You'll have your fully grown kubrow soon enough :)

my only complaint is the upkeep cost in longrun, puppy medicine is not exactly cheap.

Neither is real life animal healthcare.

Told you guys DE went with a more realistic approach to this and you all thought I was a troll!

You're bringing reality too much into a game.  This isn't real life, the rules of reality do not apply in a video game.

If someone doesn't want to wait the mysterious amount of time it takes for a useless puppy to mature, they should have the option to pay to rush it.  That's entirely their prerogative, since it's their money.  And it's a source of income for DE, so I don't know why they didn't include such an option to begin with.

Also, metacomplaint threads are stupid and usually get locked by the almighty Tul-bot.

I'm not complaining, but anyone who has a kubrow right now has most likely paid for parts (either the just some of the parts, or the entire kubrow package in the market) and anyone who has one right now must have rushed the incubation, and most likely the power core creation as well.

Plat costs money, so I have some sympathy for the people who have paid for their kubrow thinking they'll be able to use it, but can't.

I'm not complaining, but anyone who has a kubrow right now has most likely paid for parts (either the just some of the parts, or the entire kubrow package in the market) and anyone who has one right now must have rushed the incubation, and most likely the power core creation as well.

Plat costs money, so I have some sympathy for the people who have paid for their kubrow thinking they'll be able to use it, but can't.

Actually just wanted to rush that so I could see its puppy form and get it ready to adulthood.

Plus grinding for eggs and the whole vague quest notes made me give up going the free route with it.

Damn made a f2p account and already I sinned.

I did pay to rush my Kubrow's incubation, knowing that it would take off two days from the wait, regardless of how long raising the puppies takes. People who paid didn't waste their plat, so I don't see why everyone seems to think they did. It was only 15 plat anyways...

I disagree with the OP if your given a choice if you want to do the prologue, if your given a choice if you want to rush anything in the foundry why not the kubrows. If DE wants to start throwing logic in the game they need to then look at other things that make no sense, one example is Frost affected by cold, yes that makes lots of sense. My point is it should be my choice how I play this game. The lack of information also bothers me, knowing the Kubrows take a certain amount of time is not going to hinder my immersion in the game.

It's going to be even more hilarious to see dozen of topics where people claim that kubrow are useless since they can't vacuum loot, "gg back to using Vacuum...I mean Carrier."

Not trying to offend anyone, I just find it funny when people say that Carrier is the only sentinel worth using.

It's going to be even more hilarious to see dozen of topics where people claim that kubrow are useless since they can't vacuum loot, "gg back to using Vacuum...I mean Carrier."

Not trying to offend anyone, I just find it funny when people say that Carrier is the only sentinel worth using.

This so much.

W-what if they pick items up with their mouth and bring them to you?

A-also one time finds items out fo the ground, l-lets see your floating pear do that!

Edited by Blk_Mage

I disagree with the OP if your given a choice if you want to do the prologue, if your given a choice if you want to rush anything in the foundry why not the kubrows. If DE wants to start throwing logic in the game they need to then look at other things that make no sense, one example is Frost affected by cold, yes that makes lots of sense. My point is it should be my choice how I play this game. The lack of information also bothers me, knowing the Kubrows take a certain amount of time is not going to hinder my immersion in the game.

I completely agree that the lack of information is annoying, and I wish DE would give us some more details, but I have no issue with them choosing to make Kubrows take time to grow. Yes, it's your money and you can spend it however you want, but it's DE's game, and they can make it however they want.

i dont have this sympathy. patience is something a ninja should have.