Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset: Arsenal Is Offline/segment Can't Be Obtained

Lost_Then_Found

Was a pre-existing player to the update. Went through the prolugue and worked through the Vor missions expecting to find the Aresenal Segment.  Finished the all nodes on Mercury with no results, I couldn't obtain the Arsenal Segment.

Final Outcome: I'm stuck with my current loadout which sucks and I can't change cause my Arsenal is Offline. Permanently, as it seems.

I was expecting hopefully that this latest hotfix would resolve the problem, however it didn't, so I took my problems to the forums.  Furthermore according to here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Liset : you are suppose to get the component after the prolugue mission, so something must have glitched and resulted in no materials or components being acquired.

Was a pre-existing player to the update. Went through the prolugue and worked through the Vor missions expecting to find the Aresenal Segment.  Finished the all nodes on Mercury with no results, I couldn't obtain the Arsenal Segment.

Final Outcome: I'm stuck with my current loadout which sucks and I can't change cause my Arsenal is Offline. Permanently, as it seems.

Same here. Any solutions guys?

Submit a support ticket to the quest section saying that your don't have an arsenal and you should have one given to you within a few days. I've already received mine so it should work for everyone.

OK. Thanks :)

Edited by Stinger25

Where do i go to submit a support ticket?

Please help

While signed into the main Warframe page you should see the community tab. When your cursor is over it you should be able to see the forum link, and just below that should be the support website link. Just click that and it should bring you to the support website.