Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Stole My Chance For A Mature Kubrow!

Dygar

Stalker came after me in my mature Kubrow mission and insta-killed me, which then failed the mission. I got back to my ship and my Kubrow was gone. Cheapest way to lose a Kubrow... I feel so bad now...

It's a bug I think, because mine is gone and I had no stalker.

Seems a lot of people are having the issue.

So wait, you finished the mission though?

Edited by Dygar

Do you know what mission you were playing? And did you complete it?

I was doing the mission where you protect your Kubrow when they finally mature, no I did not complete it because Stalker killed me and it automaticly failed the mission. I still had all 4 revives on my warframe.

Do you know what mission you were playing? And did you complete it?

You can still do the mission even if your kubrow goes missing.  It replaces it with a default white Kubrow who doesn't do anything other than follow you around.  It has no name or shields either, but you still don't get your Kubrow back if you fail.

You can still do the mission even if your kubrow goes missing.  It replaces it with a default white Kubrow who doesn't do anything other than follow you around.  It has no name or shields either, but you still don't get your Kubrow back if you fail.

That happened to me when i retried the mission, except the defence wouldn't start even when i walked into the ring to start.