Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Kill The Stalker.

MAL1WAN

Question

That guy &!$$es the crap out of me. Not only he haunts me in the middle of the night with infested missions, but also he wastes a single revive point. Argh...

I saw some Screenshots that of a dead Stalker... possible... so how to kill him then?

Shooting him while he is meditating doesn't do good, I guess...

16 answers to this question

Never managed to kill him myself, but I understand that a weapon with high enough burst damage (Hek with loads of mods) can kill him before he gets a chance to fade away. But he also doesnt drop anything so its kinda pointless.

Ya I've killed him a bunch of times, giant waste of time. Completely pointless as the previous poster said, you get NOTHING for it.

Which is a shame tbh.

It's like the guy who invented lingerie suddenly decided it was made to use as doilies on our tables.

Not sure what the point of making a cool assassination system was, and then just leaving it unfinished as it were.

So, TL:DR people >>

Just get a room or two away once you hear him blabbing and he will go "Noooo!" after a minute or two of not being able to find you.

Edited by ejester

Considering how much easier the Stalker is now, I can't see anyone having a lot of trouble taking him on alone. I first encountered him with low level weapons and managed to almost kill him, the next time he didn't stand a chance, and sometimes he also gets' stuck in walls because of his slash and dash ability so an easier kill. Sometimes he just poofs away before you can kill him -_-

Taking on stalker depends on several things, in no particular order:

1) Are you safe, or you're fighting enemies when he pops

2) Are you caster frame, tank frame, or melee frame

3) Do you have a weapon that can quickly dispatch an elite (think of him as an elite with shields)

4) Do you have a skill, or combination of skills and the power to use them

If you play Loki or Ash, invisi or smoke screen and kill him. If you play caster you want to stay at range (preferably on a box if possible), and use skills which CC or damage him while also range dps him. If you play Rhino you know the answer. For excalibur I'd recommend to pay attention to his charged slash, it does tons of damage, either dash away or roll to avoid it.

I see the Stalker growing over time. The concept is wonderful, I think right now its more of a test to see how the community responds to him. I think hes a great addition and will evolve just as much as the game does.

Got my scindo today, went to test run and lo behold, he appeared before me.

Poisoned him, moulted, then started slapping him with my Axe of Doom. Went down pretty damn easily. Though to be honest, I was playing an infested mission and when his voice just came out of nowhere, I MAY haves squeaked.

MAYBE.

I'm not saying I did. But. Yeah. He's a scary bastard.

This is how i managed to kill him.

I was using a rhino. Used iron skin to get close. I did charged attacks with the gram. The damage was so great, the stalker didn't get chance to get below 10% health, it just reached 0% right away.

i suppose i'm doing something wrong then, been killed by him all times thus far...

Excalibur Warframe with 540 shields, 420 hp and 10% more armor(and some other stuff, but this is my survival mods)

dead in 3 seconds, i barely get to see where he is before that gun of his shreds me...

tips?

you get a reward every time you kill him, your life! hes not ment to be some awsome farmable super hard boss (like nemesis in resi evil), hes there to screw you over and attempt to kill you, which he does perfectly, no one but no one has heard that first message and gone "meh", you always think about setting up somewhere safe, finishing of the pack your killing atm or just legging it to the exit :)