Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mature Kubrow Go Poof...

Nevyn

Logging in this evening, I found that my kubrow had matured while I was at work (how work drags us away from seeing our little ones grow up). I ran the Defend the Kubrow defense and completed it after a miserable first try failure (took the wrong gun trying to level one up). So, back on the ship, Lotus chimes in and says that the collar has been found and attached and Ordis reminds me to care for the kubrow. Meanwhile, an egg that I had bought for making a second pup appeared in the incubator and instinctively I started it through its paces. Going to the Arsenal to equip my now mature and collared pet, all I found were my sentinels and NO kubrow ready to adventure with me. Did the Corpus steal her back?  Was it because I started the incubator before I equipped her? I'd like not to have to wait another 36 hours for the second one to mature or rather, I'd like to be leveling up the first one while the 2nd matures or incubates or whatever. I rushed the second one thinking that might help to no avail. Since they turned out to be different types,  I'd like to keep them both. So, if somehow you can recover my lost pooch from the Ether or Void, please place it in stasis, since apparently we can't have 2 "active" at the same time.

you can avoid the bug by copying there dna and doing the mission before the time is up (DNA copying timer), the game wont take your beloved bro with you so when you fail it doesnt effect your pet in anyway, stop a bug by using a bug

Edited by Grim117666