Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Mods For Those Who Failed?

-10no-GCoda

so it take 500 people losing their kubrow to realize they need to stop im sorry im sure the first person it happen to raged on forums and region so why did everyone keep doing it like (oh nah it want happen to me) -.- cause I know more then 500 people use region chat cause that crap is always booming with rage

If you weren't hit by the bug for whatever reason you got excactly what you were going for / had paid for. If your Q died you were recompensated because it was clearly not intentional. It's not DE's fault that the Mods are once more traded for way too much. And no, my ankle biter has not even reached maturity yet.

Wated over 5kk in transmutation and all my rare mods to get that ****** bite and ppl get it for free because of bug. ( They just are noobs and cant complete low lvl quest without dying his pet - LOL ). DE this compensation failed, they gived 1k plat for free because of bug.

You guys sound just like the folk who complain about disabled people getting handicapped parking.

They don't just get a special parking place, they get super tuned and painted cars with the best interiors possible for free.

wait, so if a cubrow dies on a mission, it will be gone totally (with other words, do you have t ofind a new egg and do all that stuff again?)

No, couple days again that did happen and it was a bug. It is fixed now so your Kubrow don't permanently die.

It is kind of sad that you would send your kubrow to die forever so that you can get a set of mods and plat. Sure it sounds reasonable, logically by all sense since you just calculated that the cost if worth it, but it is just cold and mechanical.

It is kind of sad that you would send your kubrow to die forever so that you can get a set of mods and plat. Sure it sounds reasonable, logically by all sense since you just calculated that the cost if worth it, but it is just cold and mechanical.

This is not about compensation, they rewarded mod that cannot be obtained in any other way. this is whole point.

I got disconnected on 61 minutes of T4 survial after getting loki part, where is mine free loki prime parts and reactor with set of mods for loki.

Remeber Synapse update? Everyone who rushed it with 5 forma got theyr forma back and platinum for rush, that was ok. nothing special, but a really good move by DE. Not like this one, for me its like rewarding death on prologue mission with prime chamber. This just dont make sense.

Edited by GCoda

This is not about compensation, they rewarded mod that cannot be obtained in any other way. this is whole point.

remeber Synapse update? Everyone who rushed it with 5 forma got theyr forma back and platinum for rush, that was ok. nothing special, but a really good move by DE. Not like this one, for me its like rewarding death on prologue mission with prime chamber. This just dont make sense.

because you're not getting it.  This isn't "oh we failed, here's some candy."  It's more like "oh, your best friend died.  Have some candy, that'll fix it."  

Hell, some people are reporting losing their pet even if they succeeded.  The point is we lost our kubrow and this is the best they could do, not that we are being rewarded for failing.  

Tell, you what- let's delete your best weapon or warframe randomly and compensate it with the warframe's blueprint and a couple cards from the Cierco Crisis.  Then let's people come up to you and say you don't deserve those cards because you didn't know about a bug that you didn't read about ahead of time, and that despite not having lost they deserve those cards too.   

If i can gain such a big profit out of the 'loss' of my 'best friend' (dude, its a dog made out of pixels), i would let my pixel-doggies die any day.

Its a considerable big advantage over anyone else who had problems with their dog or any given quest, and will remain by the looks of droprate of some of these mods.

because you're not getting it.  This isn't "oh we failed, here's some candy."  It's more like "oh, your best friend died.  Have some candy, that'll fix it."  

Hell, some people are reporting losing their pet even if they succeeded.  The point is we lost our kubrow and this is the best they could do, not that we are being rewarded for failing.  

Tell, you what- let's delete your best weapon or warframe randomly and compensate it with the warframe's blueprint and a couple cards from the Cierco Crisis.  Then let's people come up to you and say you don't deserve those cards because you didn't know about a bug that you didn't read about ahead of time, and that despite not having lost they deserve those cards too.   

Cicero mods? they are droppable now, you can take my boltor prime with 7 forma starts on it for a Primed Chamber any day now.

You can take my mirage i bought for plat for a bite mod.

You can take all prime warframes i got for a bite mod.

I waited for them for atleast 3 days, and i will craft them again, but i cant have bite mod anytime soon

And loss of best friend? Seriously? Bunch of pixels with less than simple AI and in game for a day your best friend, right.

Edited by GCoda

I can't even install the incubator on my ship because I don't have it.

Thankfully Ordis reminds me of that fact before and after EVERY MISSION.

What i really want to know is, who's bright idea was it to release the "biggest patch evar" on a Friday when the support staff doesn't work weekends?

DE must really hate their support staff.

I am gonna cry now... i am looking for bite mod for a long time now, and it looks it only comes from transmutaions...

And all who got their kubro killed on easy mission will recieve 10 kubrow mods... why my rhino stomped so good?

Mine wasn't killed by failing the mission, the mission failed to load and had to restart, when coming back to do it again I was sans kubrow. The mod is dropped just like all the others however, took about 100 runs on Mantle for me to get my first one, the one from the package deal made me some easy platinum which alleviated my anger for losing my first kubrow due to server errors. My suggestion is to go Nekros heavy, the only times I ever saw rares drop were with atleast 2 Nekros in the group.

Edited by Sedant

Didnt lose my kubrow didn't get compensation

Others lost their kubrow and got compensation.

No part of any of that sounds unfair in the slightest. Well unless you are a child and simply must have your mods RIGHT NOW!!! This coming from a guy who spent 2 million in credits and who knows how many mods to get his bite and maul mods.

Someone might MIGHT have a point if the mods were intended to be transmute only which they were not and that has even been corrected already.