Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows In Memoriam

JerZeyCJ

Because that was original, not like the DE guy who named his that in the highlights video is the same or anything

No , i dont even watch live streams. Seriously i just named it cause it seems funny ( I saw a meme about lil wayne and a mummified something having similar appearance)

Even though its virtual pets, I SERIOUSLY FEEL LET DOWN AND SAD !

This is something I've already been doing between thread updates, and we already have the list of the 501 affected accounts which will be cross referenced with posts. 

Edit: 

Yes, this! 

Is there anyway to get my Gold Wayne back ? (huras) i keep getting damn Sunikas but i was Huras...

Edited by Zyfe3rX

This is something I've already been doing between thread updates, and we already have the list of the 501 affected accounts which will be cross referenced with posts. 

Edit: 

Yes, this! 

Can we get a picture of it when you guys put it up?

I was thinking of something like this(joking, mostly)

The501_zps522a4d2e.png

I'm crushed to learn they die at all! After all the work to get them and they just get killed, seems like a waste of time for all this!

Well, my Kubrow finally matured (still don't understand why it's so hard to just display the time of maturity), but it just doesn't seem worth using to me, compared to my Wyrm Prime.

Would this

nJljMg3.jpg

RIP Sif 2014-2014

Happen to be this Sif

Not mine, but my friend lost a snowy white female Sahasa Kubrow named Sif :( 

She was beautiful. She deserves a stone statue with a galatine in her mouth Dark Souls style.

Or a different one?

While they may no longer walk besides us in combat, they will always walk besides us in spirit, the 501st gave their lives to help safe guard the rest of the tenno from this truly devastating bug and without their sacrifice many more would have perished.

forever shall we honor their memory may they watch over us and safeguard us from dangers unseen.

Remember the journey

Remember the sacrifice

Remember the 501st

I think a nice addition to the Dojo would be a Kubrow statue with "501" engraved on it, so that we may always remember their sacrifice. Would be really interesting if DE could hand them out specifically to players who lost a Kubrow and individually number them.

And maybe also a plaque that we could put in our Dojo with the lost Kubrows' names on it, but that may be a bit much.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

I think a nice addition to the Dojo would be a Kubrow statue with "501" engraved on it, so that we may always remember their sacrifice. Would be really interesting if DE could hand them out specifically to players who lost a Kubrow and individually number them.

And maybe also a plaque that we could put in our Dojo with the lost Kubrows' names on it, but that may be a bit much.

i would love this, or if they could where you normally display a badge on your warframe (on the sholder) maybe make it so its a kubrow icon with 501 under it and give it to the players that lost a kubrow

i would love this, or if they could where you normally display a badge on your warframe (on the sholder) maybe make it so its a kubrow icon with 501 under it and give it to the players that lost a kubrow

Ooh, that would be pretty cool too. It could be a white Kubrow profile(well, all badges are white). Would be interesting to see a Kubrow in badge style, the badges all have a pretty interesting look to them.

Edited by JerZeyCJ