Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion Loadout Restrictions

Clarencezer

This issue is regard the companion loadout, currently we are only given the option to either bring the Kubrow or the Sentinel, why aren't we allowed to bring both the Kubrow and the Sentinel during our missions?

If they do affect conclave rating maybe have a prompt saying only bring either your Sentinel or your Kubrow as a limitation but please allow us to bring both the Kubrow and the Sentinel that we have worked hard on getting on during mission runs.

What in the Warframe lore currently restricts me from having both my Sentinel and Kubrow out together, is this generaly a gameplay restriction decision that prevents players from being to overpowered or something in the lore that restricts it, I'd love to have both my Kubrow and Sentinel out together with me fighting side by side!

Really hurts having only to choose one.

Would also be great if we could issue commands to our companions such as Passiveness and aggressivness or holding position to guard an area.

Edited by Clarencezer

Would also be great if we could issue commands to our companions such as Passiveness and aggressivness or holding position to guard an area.

would have been super useful in the quest mission, pin them to a nice hidding spot and pownd the grinner by yourself instead of it running with you and getting shot at