Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stasis Does Not Boost Loyalty

Etsoree

Title.

For me, personally, it didn't boost my Kubrow's loyalty any at all. I had her in there good four, five hours, didn't boost it at all.

I also had my second pup active at the time but couldn't use her on missions. Now she's in stasis and my main one is out and active. Let's see if stasis raises maturity level...

Stasis won't boost loyalty.  So far, nothing will boost loyalty.  Out of three runs, Arctic (my kubrow) only survived 1 of them.  His loyalty is currently 20%, and for me he feels totally useless.  I put him in stasis not to raise his loyalty, but because I am not wasting resources (100k credits to feed it) on a totally worthless feature.

Call me when they make Kubrows worth using.

Edit:

in case it's not clear, I'm extremely disappointed and displeased with how the Kubrows have turned out so far.

Edited by Viverim

Stasis won't boost loyalty.  So far, nothing will boost loyalty.  Out of three runs, Arctic (my kubrow) only survived 1 of them.  His loyalty is currently 20%, and for me he feels totally useless.  I put him in stasis not to raise his loyalty, but because I am not wasting resources (100k credits to feed it) on a totally worthless feature.

Call me when they make Kubrows worth using.

Edit:

in case it's not clear, I'm extremely disappointed and displeased with how the Kubrows have turned out so far.

I suspect your doing it wrong. I will let you know when mine is ready.