The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Kubrows Egg

Khorndemon

After 10 times on earth ive got no egg.So its normal??Killing 8lvl greeners 20-30 times with hope to find one egg.Its so much "fun" in it.Survive 4 in the void not so "interesting".Then kubrow can die at mission and again its need to farm egg (another 20-30times kill 8lvl greeners  ext).So ,new update must be interest, but its not.

You find eggs from destroying Kubrow dens. Nothing else. And yes, it can take a while.

Kubrows die in missions but can be used again in future ones. They only die for the remaining time of the mission.

Edited by Maxscart

10 runs ... thats nothing :D  was trying to get egg for few hours now. gave up for time being.  rumor is that its bged for some1, and instead of nav cords it should drop eggs...

as for dieing, aparently there was a bug, but i guess if u dont use collar or something it still can die? not sure, overall for me, kurbors gona be ship decoration  at best due to dna degradation or something( if i understood corectly)

You find eggs from destroying Kubrow dens. Nothing else. And yes, it can take a while.

Kubrows die in missions but can be used again in future ones. They only die for the remaining time of the mission.

So, they ressurecting like sentinels???

kubrow doesnt die for always the moment he dies 1 time in a missions he loses 40%loyalty ...since the loayalty giving petting system is buggged he wont gain loyalty anymore until they fic it .. PLUS 40%less loyalty means he gets 0 xp in missions  GG DE :p

Edited by Thomasvlie1

They supposedly drop from dens and nothing else, however, ive done over 100 runs farming dens and haven

't gotten a drop yet, RNG is a pain some times.

And this is not good.Game must give to us fun and fun.But there is only madness farm of one pathetic egg.

100-120 runs??Then ill stop doing this useless farm and will wait when De fix this.Kubrow egg is more rare then boltor prime blueprint, that is horrible.

Nothing to fix. It's intended to be that rare. It's all luck based. Took me maybe 15 runs to get one.

So, they ressurecting like sentinels???

Yes, in the next mission.

Nothing to fix. It's intended to be that rare. It's all luck based. Took me maybe 15 runs to get one.

Yes, in the next mission.

And this is because its need to be fix.Its luck based!!Its not good.Someone need 200-300 !!!!!!runs to get one egg.Someone need 10-15.Its not fair.Because you no better then other, so chance to get it must be equal for everyone.

And this is because its need to be fix.Its luck based!!Its not good.Someone need 200-300 !!!!!!runs to get one egg.Someone need 10-15.Its not fair.Because you no better then other, so chance to get it must be equal for everyone.

You are aware the majority of drops in this game are luck/RNG based, yes? Everyone has the same chance of getting it because it's luck. It's not weighted. They will not fix random drops. That's how it is. It's not and will not be a guaranteed drop.

Better get farming.

You are aware the majority of drops in this game are luck/RNG based, yes? Everyone has the same chance of getting it because it's luck. It's not weighted. They will not fix random drops. That's how it is. It's not and will not be a guaranteed drop.

Better get farming.

So , chance of drop need to be increased.You really think that farm 200-300 time is a fun?I think its destroying all interest  to kubrows.I think i can play without them.They dont worth it.

So , chance of drop need to be increased.You really think that farm 200-300 time is a fun?I think its destroying all interest  to kubrows.I think i can play without them.They dont worth it.

I guess you have not finished the quest yet, based on what you wrote?

You can, it just takes patience.

True, but after having reports of players doing 100+ runs without obtaining a Kubrow egg (and I have done around 30 runs myself), I think the free option may be less attractive compared to just straight up using Platinum to buy a Kubrow egg. So, why not fix the free choice to make both options viable, or at least make the quest flow more smoothly?

I'd like to remind everyone you can buy an egg for 10 plat. If you can't figure out how to get 10 plat, I'm not sure what to tell you.

And I'm not spending a cent on this game until they make it something other than a grind. They deliberately make getting equipment a tedious, mind numbing grind (and I'm calling BS on any kind of true RNG) in an effort to force players to buy Plat.

Of course once you break down and buy the Plat. and get the gear, there isn't anything left to do that you haven't already done 100 times.