Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow The Game Changed Allot.....

Zoliru

Guest Tehnoobshow

You should probably refrain from playing for 1 or 2 weeks until they fix everything. Or else you are going to feel very tempted to rage quit this game.

Enjoy the new UI where it takes 3x the time to do anything compared to before and the space tamagochis.

oh please . if you adapt the ui is fast enough .Tweaks are nice sure but it's not 3x times longer, the old ui was 'slowish' some sort of lag 

oh please . if you adapt the ui is fast enough .Tweaks are nice sure but it's not 3x times longer, the old ui was 'slowish' some sort of lag 

I think hes trying to say that it takes quite a bit longer to access things and its rather inconvenient compared to the old UI. It feels like new UI was made to accommodate console users, new UI for me, a pc user, feels sluggish and out of place.

Enjoy the new UI where it takes 3x the time to do anything compared to before and the space tamagochis.

You'll get used to it. Takes me the same amount of time to do anything. The only thing is that I have to click one or two more times, but that's not even worth complaining about.

dont listen to their lies, you will never get used to in its current state 

taking a 2 week break is pretty good advice, that way u might avoid some horror 

Right, i'm such a lier if I express my experience with the new menu system. It just HAS to be everyone disliking the changes. >.>

dont listen to their lies, you will never get used to in its current state 

taking a 2 week break is pretty good advice, that way u might avoid some horror 

played 30 min allready used to it and immersed to the game waaaaaay more then before what with ALL the complaints ? my ONLY single issue is that i don't see now how many players are on witch mission so its a pain in the &#! to finde random people 99% solo at the moment lol