Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Get Rid Of A Kubrow

TheFirstRonin

looks like the devs didn't consider that ppl might want to try breeding doges until they got one of each kind. being able to "release" them would be really great since i have no intention to keep my 5 sunika duplicates that i got out of 7 tries. 1 per strain is enough....

also considering the ridiculous 3 hour "recovery" period HOW ABOUT you make a bloody tooltip in the stasis chamber that at least states the strain of the doge? that would be awesome.

Edited by IlIIlII

Hmm... I wanted to know this too. I only want to "make" a Kubrow to finish the quest, then get rid of it. Not really interested in all these Kubrow things. I just don't have patience and also I don't play Warframe everyday.

However I respect the Devs for their hard work to get us these new Kubrow features (and player ships, but that's another topic).

Take him to T4 Void missions at a low level. A few of those and you'll not have to worry about him anymore.

So they just have to die? Wasn't their perma-death removed earlier?

Edited by CookingFood

Step one:  Approach airlock

Step two:  Launch self out of airlock

There is no helping some people...

1.yep indeed there is no help for people like you

2.how about you think, and read my question properly before you post something unnecessary and stupid?

3.why do yo even post if you arent interested helping or trying to help anyway?