Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"skill" In The Profile

nanno3000

Question

from what ive been able to tell its related to your mastery rank. perhaps its the amount youve gained for the day or on last session. i do know the exp needed for the next mastery rank gos down by 100 points per rank earned.

Edited by Trivel

SIMPLE! It is shots fired/shots hit + number of kills x times you've cursed under your breath divided by the value of the last mod picked up + revives performed divided by the number of sevens in your home phone number minus the number of hot dogs eaten in the last six months.

stuff it all in a blender and cook at 450 for the amount of time left on the current alert.

Serves four.

Sagonene

SIMPLE! It is shots fired/shots hit + number of kills x times you've cursed under your breath divided by the value of the last mod picked up + revives performed divided by the number of sevens in your home phone number minus the number of hot dogs eaten in the last six months.

stuff it all in a blender and cook at 450 for the amount of time left on the current alert.

Serves four.

Sagonene

best algorithm i have seen in a loooong time :D

Serves four.

Sagonene

Knowledge has increased! Understanding has increased!

No idea how skill is calculated. Yesterday i had it at 1300, today it is at an impressive 149!

Granted when it was at 1300 i was on my "Main" Warframe with proper weapons doing endless Defense Missions and today i just level up the crappy weapons and frame (Ash with Viper and Boar, ugh it sucks).

If I had to take a guess, I would say it's calculated based on your cumulative end mission stats per day. What I mean by that is all the damage dealt, taken, total kills, headshots, melee kills and deaths that you see on the "Mission complete screen" is fed into some equation and that gives you the skill score you see.

Just a guess.

It's probably a indicator of how much you have played in one day. At the end of the mission, at the page thats shows credits and xp earned you also see a mission rating number, that number is added to your skill. If I'm not mistaken the skill value resets daily so you see the numbers fluctuate from day to day.

It's probably a indicator of how much you have played in one day. At the end of the mission, at the page thats shows credits and xp earned you also see a mission rating number, that number is added to your skill. If I'm not mistaken the skill value resets daily so you see the numbers fluctuate from day to day.

That would explain the 2k drop I experienced recently, I was playing alot in the morning came back for my dayly login and noticed my score was at 30 where it had been almost 3k earlyer, i was looking at my weapon percentages before and noted massive number.

DE??

DE???

DE????

That would explain the 2k drop I experienced recently, I was playing alot in the morning came back for my dayly login and noticed my score was at 30 where it had been almost 3k earlyer, i was looking at my weapon percentages before and noted massive number.

This would make some sense, but 2000 minutes would be 33 hours played at some time within a 24 hour reset period. Maaaath!

Cant be seconds either. Minutes+something else? Kills? No. Ability uses perhaps? I generally see more 'skill' when playing an ability intensive warframe like Trinity or Saryn.

Edit: Sorry, for some reason I thought you said mission duration, not rating.

Oh boy, what is mission rating anyways? Here we go again!

Edited by Darzk