Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abandoning My Clan And Dojo

Lionhart84

I started a clan a long time ago and only ever had my friends and family in the clan. I built the dojo up (after the update to allow cheaper rooms for smaller clans) and did research and had fun making it look good and efficient. 

Now I am the only one that has played in a year and I know that none of them are coming back, I started destroying the dojo and found out I can't get back the resources I put into it. Other than the forma and platinum its really not a big deal honestly. I don't want to recruit people and have an actual clan, I don't have the time to worry about that. I just want to destroy the dojo and the clan, get my stuff back and join a different clan.

It seems that I don't have a choice tho, I just need to cut my losses and move on? I understand that there are systems in place to protect people and their contributions to their clans, but if I am the creator of the clan and the only one that still plays why can't I destroy everything and get my stuff back?

Yup.. Too many Warlords would take advantage of being able to remove the resources.. If people weren't so S#&$ty perhaps this protection wouldn't be needed. 

Once it's in the vault it is no longer your property.. It belongs to the clan account.. 

Well if you would like to see your hard work live on there is always the possibility of donating it to some new players.  So long as you promote them to warlord before you leave they should have full access to everything.

Didn't the resources get returned to the person that put them in to the construction? Before the clan vault was added in.

The resources get returned to the player that donated them only if the room never got it's build started (ie if it gets canceled during the collecting resources stage).  Once started the resources become part of the dojo itself and can only be used again for building new parts of that specific dojo.

Edited by Loswaith

If possible, see if there is a newly formed clan that would be able to make use of your old dustballs
While you wouldn't get back what you put in, what you built wouldn't be wasted either

Possible process would be to invite their warlord, promoting them to warlord rank, then bow out with the grace and dignity befitting a Tenno warlord and master