Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime

S5alad

I would like to see vectis prime as well. I do not feel the vectis is crap at all, it is my faverit primary and my first forma weapon. I just like it enough to hope for a prime. I'm thinking give it enough crit to reach red crits and maybe a litle punch through for things like grineer shields, and most definently not more ammo capacity!

-Vectis prime, yes please with a touch more crit chance.

I would like to see vectis prime as well. I do not feel the vectis is crap at all, it is my faverit primary and my first forma weapon. I just like it enough to hope for a prime. I'm thinking give it enough crit to reach red crits and maybe a litle punch through for things like grineer shields, and most definently not more ammo capacity!

-Vectis prime, yes please with a touch more crit chance.

Vectis Prime:

Crit Chance: 100%
Crit Damage: 9.0x

Punch Through: 1m

Magazine Size: 0

How about they buff sniper rifles before they add prime ones... there single target (unless you have punchthrough but even then your not going to mow down hordes of enemies as quickly as other weapons). Sniper rifles need a massive damage boost to their damage. Even with headshots i take longer to bring down a heavy gunner in T3 void than someone running with a boltor prime. If I can't mow down hordes of enemies at least give me the ability to take down a single target faster than any other gun in the game... that is how sniper rifles work in other games but hey this is warframe.