Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Damage From Loyalty

Smooth00

Ofcourse hes dealing 0 dmg, For example: Your kubrow deal 250 Dmg, 100% from 250=250 so if you have 100% less damage its 250 dmg-250=0 dmg

So the maul mod doesn't fix loyalty penalty or did you not read that part?

Ofcourse hes dealing 0 dmg, For example: Your kubrow deal 250 Dmg, 100% from 250=250 so if you have 100% less damage its 250 dmg-250=0 dmg

At full loyalty he is dealing 100% MORE dmg. Not 100% dmg. So he is dealing twice the normal dmg. If he is dealing -100% then he is dealing half the normal dmg.

Im pretty sure the loyalty feature is still all buggered up... Even if they point out interactions with your pet raises loyaly only a few times a day i dont see the meter go up. Unless its added overall after the day/ reset time, and that i think is bad, i think interactions should be channeled.

Really not enjoying only being able to raise loyalty a couple times a day.  It's not a fun or a cool mechanic.  It makes me feel like im playing a mobile app game thats waiting to charge you real money for more loyalty affecting interactions.  They haven't done that but it's the impression. 

Obviously as you level them and their mods they will die less but that doesnt stop random things from happening to yourself(yes you lose loyalty if YOU die before the kubrow) or the kubrow.  It's not an enjoyable feature or one that even really makes sense at least to me from a game mechanic perspective either.

So... you think its fine and not at all a bug to have a kubrow dealing no damage...

It is a bug if you ask me. It dealing no dmg even at 100% less dmg seems broken. But it could be dealing VERY LOW dmg so it cant be seen.