Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way Of Making Credits U14

ReaperSticks

Question

What is the current BEST way of making credits in this update, im asking because the new DNA stabiliezers for kubrow is going to burn through all my money like nothing else, and on top of all of that I still have to do my Modding and stuff that eats up millions of credits and I have come to the point where i am dangerously Low on Credits and T3 and T4 Capture and exterminates take a while and not alot of people host them :/ and when they do they fill up instantly. So apart from void what is the BEST way to make tons of credits in the shortest amount of time possible

6 answers to this question

Same as before. Sechura, Pluto. 21000-30000 credits per match depending on the holder.

Wait what do u mean depending on the holder? Ive never gotten 30k credits from sechura what am i doing wrong? and also im assuming to rush to wave 5 then leave? if so what is the fastest possible way to clear through all 5 waves?

I personally don't use dark sectors to farm for credits. They are too unreliable, they may be conflict or the clan owning could skyrocket the credit tax. BAM there goes you farming tactic. I use Titania on Uranus, u get 2800 from the mission and 3500 from selling the ash part you get from him. 6300 credits a run. And you can rush 1 mission every minute.