Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Collar?

Kaisku

Question

Okay, so I'm a little worried/confused on what to do next with my Kubrow. 

My kubrow is still a baby, but it should mature tomorrow. 

I started the quest and then I figured I was done after I put the incubator in that's the end of the quest, but then I realized that I needed a collar for it.

Problem is, I already started the Hidden Messages quest for Mirage and whenever I try to go back to the Howl of the Kubrow quest it says "begin". I'm afraid to click it because I don't know if the quest will start over or if it will continue where I left off.

Any help with this?

Thanks.

8 answers to this question

I am pretty sure your Kubrow needs to be an adult before you can get a collar. I didn't get offered the quest until mine was an adult. I would just sit tight until it matures, the quest should progress at that point and Lotus should point the way.

Just wanted to know from who has already more than one Kubrow: do you have to do again the collar mission for each Kubrow you incubate? Or the ones past the first already have the collar when they mature?

In case you have to do the mission, how do you access it the second time?

Just wanted to know from who has already more than one Kubrow: do you have to do again the collar mission for each Kubrow you incubate? Or the ones past the first already have the collar when they mature?

In case you have to do the mission, how do you access it the second time?

no you don't.

it is a one-time quest. no need to repeat it for other kubrows