Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Vs Void

(PSN)andyb_b5

In the void there are plenty of storage containers that when popped have a chance of dropping mods  but with the derelicts very, very few.

Even though the derelicts have some of the better parkour runs, afaik none of the derelict runs will allow for mods in the containers at the end. This is a shame as it would be nice to get some chance of reward on the harder ones.

So I guess this is really a request to add some more mod drop chances to the derelicts, especially for the parkour runs.

Actually, Dierelicts have a lot more credits sneaking around in the hidden spots!

I took someone used to running in with me to show them a bug, and I ended up showing them a bunch of secret spots! best part: he didn't know about ANY of them befoorehand, and he's started slowing down and runnign 'em slowly to see for himself what he missed xD

Totally agree, the obstacle courses in the derelict are not only more difficult but also don't reward you for doing them. Even if you do make it to the end in time it has about half of the amount of boxes from the void. What i think should be done is what they did to the vaults in the derelict. Since the door is closed until step on the button on the floor it should not be overgrown in the loot rooms. If they choose to actually do this it would make sense and give the exploring players something to look out for.