Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound On The Liset. I Think You Might Like It.

locojuan

we could take things a lil bit further!

1- more lines for ordis, bug out spams.
2- more lines for radio comms, more factions (our red veil fellows could join), some civilian broadcasts, broadcasts about the area we are in atm (faction related).

3- more options on the comms module: switch on/off, volume.

so far all this things, and perhaps some others, had been prosposed on various threads...

now...

4- add a folder to the game's user directory (as the one we have for screenshots) where we can throw some .mp3's and make a playlist to listen on the liset!!! (ala GTA). all these with volume options and maybe even visual effects sparkling at the rythm of the songs! (some sort of media player visual effects...you know, but 3D). i mean come on! a car stereo with 3D visual effects!

too ambitious?! really?? too soon?! i know there are few tons of bugs to fix but i strongly believe that this is completely achieveable, once the Devs have the time to play around with this ideas, and that most players would enjoy listening their fav' music while in the liset.

i just wanted to make sure that the Devs get the idea asap, since i feel like it would be great, and so they could start chewing on it while they work on bugs.. should they and the community like the idea at all.

keep it civil, opinions are welcome.

Edit: ate a few letters.

Edited by locojuan

4- add a folder to the game's user directory (as the one we have for screenshots) where we can throw some .mp3's and make a playlist to listen on the liset!!! (ala GTA). all these with volume options and maybe even visual effects sparkling at the rythm of the songs! (some sort of media player visual effects...you know, but 3D). i mean come on! a car stereo with 3D visual effects!

Now all i can think of is my tenno flying through space blasting heavy metal

• 1 month later...