Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove The Upvote Cap/quota

Ribboz

Please remove the upvote daily cap/quota.

I feel its a soft form of censoring our free speech. There are a lot good points brought up everyday and I wanna give my support. But this cap becomes obvious every time we have a mega-thread or an issue with a lot of support. Today I hit my cap just in DE's Step toward Pw-Like Business Strategy thread and I only got 13 pages in.

If the cap was done by choice then I feel suspicious that they are limiting the support we can give any issue in this forum. Especially issues with a lot of passion behind them. Issues people aren't happy with.

If it's a technical limitation then I can start to understand it, but I wouldn't entirely believe it. I can understand limiting posts or threads per day. For technical limitations maybe. But I do not understand limiting up votes.

Remove the cap/quota on up votes or raise our cap/quota to a unrealistically high number. Please.

Please, like and or comment to show your support.

DE has done nothing of the sort, the thing you are referring to is much more like what CS:GO does with weapon cases.

I support the removal of the cap, or at least an increase in the capped amount.

That was just a recent example. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/267403-des-small-step-toward-pw-like-business-strategy/

Thank you for the support. :D