The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boarding Kennel: Free Up Stasis Slots

J-Reyno

An obvious issue with the current kubrow inventory is that they cannot be released, deleted, or otherwise removed. I know there was an issue with letting the kubrows go, since there's a question of where they go.  Releasing them into the wild is obviously not an option with them being genetically enhanced beasts of war.  And simply melting them down after hatching them seems cruel.

My suggestion is for a boarding kennel that can be built in the clan dojo, and to release a kubrow from stasis you can opt to gift/donate it to a clan with a kennel.  Make a lore note in the description that clans accept bred kubrows to be trained for combat and voila! Kubrow release with no unsavory or questionable elements.

Going a step further, each kubrow could be added to a kennel count which would allow the kennel kubrows to participate in sector conflicts.  They wouldn't be killed in sector conflicts.  Defeated kubrows do not die but are simply returned to the kennel until the next conflict.  Gives them a bit of exercise and a chance to nurture their combat abilities should they be needed against other threats of the universe.  

This also creates a more personal interaction between players and their clans, knowing that they have taken the time (lawd knows kubrows take time and effort) to create a permanent asset for their clan.  Players who don't wish to join a clan might be an issue.  But hell they already miss out on lots of weapons, and even a few frames.  Still, maybe add an option for them to donate a kubrow to others who are in a clan.

End feedback.

Edited by LazarusDark

OR. there could be this special event sometime soon where all the kubrows that were released into the wild have grown and turned into the leaders of there own pack on earth and your job is to hunt them down and then you'll have a confrontation and you can fight it or make amends and whichever one wins out could change the scenery or something like that of the planet it is on and it could offer different rewards just like the one with the corpus and grineer, but instead of weapons it could be kubrow armor or special kubrow mods. 

Now i don't know how all of this would be implemented, but it was just an idea i was having.

I do approve of the idea, but from what I'm reading, their DNA destabilizes over time...so maybe that's a way to get rid of them?

It's possible, though I think that's just as cruel as melting them down... if not more so, heh.

Also bump.