Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With The New Starchart, How Do We Know Which Missions Unlock Which Planets?

Gaelan

So I'm trying to unlock Sedna to get Mirage, but I can't seem to find a progression path showing which missions need to be completed to actually get to Sedna.  Does anyone have any information on this?

If there is not some way of finding this information in-game, then DE please work on this.  I have about 30 missions that I have yet to complete, each of which will open up even more missions to complete.  It seems incredibly silly that we have to blindly unlock planet after planet hoping to get the one that we actually want.

Please bring back a way to see which planets have yet to be unlocked and what needs to be done to unlock them.

So I'm trying to unlock Sedna to get Mirage, but I can't seem to find a progression path showing which missions need to be completed to actually get to Sedna.  Does anyone have any information on this?

If there is not some way of finding this information in-game, then DE please work on this.  I have about 30 missions that I have yet to complete, each of which will open up even more missions to complete.  It seems incredibly silly that we have to blindly unlock planet after planet hoping to get the one that we actually want.

Please bring back a way to see which planets have yet to be unlocked and what needs to be done to unlock them.

Use the old startchart(In photos and youtube videos) to try and guess which boss unlocks senda, this is the best you can do atm.