Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Scrambler And Free Color I Want A Refund!

Sedant

Title pretty much sums it up, ive spent about 300p over 4 kubrows the first of which was glicthed on me and I lost, all of which I went overboard on spending platinum to make them look good. Get rid of the scrambler and add a free option ALOT of people are gonna be screaming for refunds. Make sure they happen if this is the case.

You got what you payed for. Do not complain.

The scrambling system was and still is a flawed system. You knowingly took part in this system, making yourself open to all risks that you as a player were aware of. You alone are responsible.

Edited by TheStag

The scrambling system was and still is a flawed system. You knowingly took part in this system, making yourself open to all risks that you as a player were aware of. You alone are responsible.

as much as i hate these words, i have to agree with them, this system was one damn nasty and effective way to milk money from players

Here's the problem, if players can achieve the new features of the random system for less, be it 50 plat patterns or something similar it robs the player who spent more than that. When players had the Steel Charge Aura reduced which was a large set back in effort for the game, players were compensated with just rewards for each mod they had that was nerfed. This however is not just a hours spent problem but a real world currency being taken for granted. It is not wrong for players to feel cheated and demand their plat back, however a simple solution for this would be to refund players the plat from their previous "rolls" so plat spent -10, and have the templates (reusable for modification of other puppies) in their inventory, these "templates," can be a non tradeable item similar to how non prime parts are. This will keep the integrity of the "Gene Pool" system and allow for players to both buy options and even expirement with gene trading. 
From what I would gather the marking are head/body/legs and colors are overcoat/undercoat/eyes/extra along with body mods of skinny/fat/muscular.

You go and use a new feature it costs money, they decide because everyone is crying because they dont want to spend money on it like many people are more then willing to that they should take it away without considering people that have spent money on it without any prior warning. This is unfair to people that spent any amount of money before they possibly make it free to use. If that is the case they deserve there money back, clearly you didnt understand my point.

They didn't take anything away from you. They took the feature out. You kept what you paid for. If you don't like what you got then you should have realized it was a gamble to use. Take your loss and carry on.

And if they make all those colors able to be reproduced for free that means many people will be cheated out of real money, and that they deserve there money back.

You go and use a new feature it costs money, they decide because everyone is crying because they dont want to spend money on it like many people are more then willing to that they should take it away without considering people that have spent money on it without any prior warning. This is unfair to people that spent any amount of money before they possibly make it free to use. If that is the case they deserve there money back, clearly you didnt understand my point.

And if they make all those colors able to be reproduced for free that means many people will be cheated out of real money, and that they deserve there money back.

Not really. Yes it is unfair, but you weren't cheated out of anything nor did you lose anything via the removal of the system. You still have whatever you scrambled your way to.

Now... if DE wants to compensate me with a free Kubrow maturation rush... ;D

^This!

You used a gambling system to get a cosmetic pattern on your Kubrow. What you paid for is still there, you still have the Kubrow you made look the way it looks! So I see no reason for a refund, especially knowing that other systems in the game have gotten changed and tweaked. If they make it free, they should give some minor compensation (like an exclusive Kubrow skin or such) for those that participated in the Scrambling, but not the platinum. At the end of the day, the plat is a finite resource within the in-game market and every consumption of it on non-tradeable goods changes the delicate balance of prices in the trading system, so refunding back something along the lines to 100,000 platinum may affect the market greatly in unexpected ways. You spent some money, do not expect it back except if you lose the end result. However you (and everyone else who used scrambling) shall opt for a free compensation that would be some exclusive skin or such for your Kubrows.

Like it or not, Warframe is still a Beta, and that means EVERYTHING (aside from founders packs) in it is subject to change, and that they can perform these changes without having to alert you about them or offer refunds. YOU bought the plat, YOU paid the plat for a system that EVERYONE knew is broken. It's not their fault you couldn't control yourself.

Edited by fishworshipper

Gambling is still gambling. Should have realized earlier on that it was a horrible idea to keep pumping platinum into it.