Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Shape/ Body Type

mugenjinn

so my kubrow is a raksa kubrow. when it matures, it turns out really tall and thin. base on the codex, the body type looks like a really buff kubrow. im not sure how this body types works. is it a bug? or is it intentional?

thats kind of lame is its random, it should be specific to the "breed" to give players more of a reason to obtain said "breed"

But then the arguement that made arcane helmets become a seperate thing comes into play. You don't want to force players to get a certain breed because of what they look like, instead there should be 2 extra imprints when you do the genetic imprints, where you get the color format too. 

• 1 month later...

I have a Sunika Kubrow tall like a Warframe with very strong shoulders and small rear paws. When people see it, they say it's more a bear than a Kubrow. I think it suits the Sunika well but i would not see that for a Huras for example. A stealthy bear sounds weird.

I think the randomization is cool, like in real life, the personality of your dog cannot be pre-canned on its gender or breed. But giving the fact we're in the future with genetic modifications, we should be able to choose the shape from genetic template aswell as the gender.