Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Aesthetic Feedback

Fullmetal_Underpants

i'd like to see some stronger player control in the color scheming, to be fair, it would take very little to dye fur, but let's look at a few things that might be a good solution to the kubrow aesthetics that would not render a few of the GOOD things moot.

the scrambler isn't a COMPLETELY terrible idea, but it certainly wasn't done right. the color AND the pattern should not be randomized, but i for one would not disapprove of seeing the patterns randomized for ... let's say 5p, not 10 and give us about 20 different possible patterns.

alternatively-  make the "randomizer" a consumable item that takes a day to craft, uses an orokin cell, a control module, an argon crystal and maybe a mutagen mass. takes 2 days to craft with a 5p rush and a 10p option to buy in the shop. this would give patient people a way to slowly randomize their way to the color they want on a kubrow they leveled and cared for and impatient people a way to make it happen faster, which has been the case for most things in this game so far.

Coloration... well...   buy a "dye kit" from the shop for 15p, which would unlock one time use of a dye station for your kubrow, you pick your colors, you select "apply"   and  "are you sure?    ♪Yes♪  problem solved, it wasn't bred with the color you liked, inexpensive tradable level plat solution.

If they added color packs for Kubrows people would start making their Kubrows look like this http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140720155143/warframe/images/thumb/d/d2/Ggddgsgdggd.png/441px-Ggddgsgdggd.png and I don't think they want that to happen but some color packs would still be nice though just as long as they don't get to out of hand

Let them? We can already have neon pink and green rhinos and santa themed vaubans. WF even had their last event based on such things.

Anyway Im okay with the Kubrows coming out entirely random... in other news however... isnt she just so damn cuuuuuuuuuuute?

QzJ4Beu.jpg

Mine just finished hatching~ :D Really I wish there was a way I could keep it small like that forever. I think the kubrows are too big. I want mine to be cuddly forever. Id pay plat for that really more than silly colors. I think shes perfect the way she is.