Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutated Osprey Back In Defense

Neo_Icarus

So i recently noticed that the mutated osprey have returned to defense missions. I still believe that they have no place in defense, simply because of there erratic movement and their enjoyment of annoying hide and seek / tag games. i enjoy the enemy and think that it offers a nice change to pacing of other infested mission types, just not defense. 

So what do the rest of you think about their recent return?

i'v seen them mainly get stuck on the stairs on ceres Dark sector, a lot of enemys get stuck around there actually. 

The damage and effect boosts they have given most infested is just a little of the scales they went for UP to OP, especially runners.

I hate this fart drones. They just annihilate melee-oriented gameplay vs infested. Along with new "I can't hit you but I'll still suck your energy just by standing near you" distruptors.

Edited by Repligon

i just went up against one of the new healing enchants (God they are big now) It took 2 charged shots of my maxed Angstrum to kill it. A charged shot is 9 rockets which each deal 4300 blast damage. 

Also i found out that the ospreys and other enemies can escape Vauban's Vortex now... What, just what. 

Why did they change the infested just why.