Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Warframe Will Be Cool To Have In The Next Update?

(PSN)FreakinFrog

Spider-themed Warframe using Corrosive damage.

I already have the concept in my head.

1: Projectile web ability that deals corrosive damage and stuns the target and afflicts surrounding units with Corrosive status

2: Mobility skill using a web line, similar to Valkyr, but deals no damage to enemies if struck; disarms enemies it hits

3: All enemies in range afflicted with Corrosive take damage and are stunned for a short duration

4: Channeled ability that spreads an ethereal "web" that inflicts Corrosive status to affected enemies and 

A Dryad-like warframe that controls the strange plant stuff/corruption that grows on orokin derelict vessels :) Animates vines, summons treant-like corrupted beings, can shoot a tendril/vine into an enemy and corrupt them, turning them into her permanent minion, etc. Kinda like Nekros 2.0 but with useful pets.

One that isn't completely broken upon release. 

After that, i'd like to see something that is a bit more down to earth with it's choice of powers, like Vauban only uses grenades for his powers, I think another frame should use something like that. 

Me and my friend made a warframe that you have to sacrifice the three starter warframe to make. By having them jump into the fires of the sun... As a ritual.

Pheonix warframe: 150 health

200 shield

190 armor

100 energy

150 stamina

Abilities:

Pheonix Cry: Pheonix lets out a screech that stuns enemies and summons 2 pheonix birds to attack and destroy enemies. 25 energy consumed

Liftoff: Pheonix turns into the fire bird he was born as and attacks enemies with newfound abilities. 50 energy consumed

Apocalypse: Pheonix calls upon the power of his creators and for a limited time (upgradable) he has infinite energy and can only use the sacrificed warframes' ultimate abilities. 75 energy consumed

Reborn: Pheonix summons the spirits of the 3 warframe sacrificed to make him and disappears and controls one for a some time. (Press button to switch control of which spirit) 100 energy consumed