Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Storyline?

kcteshima

so the game is really nice and everything but i feel like a sotry line is missing it would be nice for example 

every planet you complete/ boss killed  you get a data terminal and after gathering all data terminals of the system they combine into a voice+pic or cut scene that you can view at the main menu that tells more about warframe history present and future

what do you guys think?

In the FAQ: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5898-warframe-faq/ they mention the following:

"Will there be more information on the Lore of the game? (What are Infested? How many Daggers are there?)
Yes, a codex system is in the works as I type this. We are planning on seeding lore fragments through the Solar Chart you can collect and learn about Warframe's history, items, enemies and possible future. Our goal is a slot-style system for this so that new players can understand how much there is to collect in the game as well."

That may help.

Edited by Toko

I quite like the idea of collecting the lore in missions and piecing together the story. Fits with the Tenno memory loss, and trying to work out who you are.

I would definately like a codex type feature that got filled in so i could go back and re-read it as a collective story.

The hardest part would be avoiding the spoilers posted on here :P