Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Up With Alad V Since U14?

skillociraptor

he has gotten insanely more difficult since the update. he seems like he takes way more damage to go down and same for zanuka. also he will start to stunlock you. blind, moa knockbacks, zanuka slow. its ridiculous now. 

I just want some neural sensors to build forma :(

You can get neural sensors from missions alone. I kinda like that they made some bosses more difficult, others not. I truly never fought alad V since he always goes down so quickly. In a way, bosses are actually bosses now.

You can get neural sensors from missions alone. I kinda like that they made some bosses more difficult, others not. I truly never fought alad V since he always goes down so quickly. In a way, bosses are actually bosses now.

the thing is, this Salad V now, which is located in a lv 10-12 mission, is a freakin lv 48 !!! that's like a raid boss (if you've played borderlands, you'd understand)

So how do you farm nural sensors iv trived alad v with a fully equipped team with high end weapons and we still get our asss kicked in a matter of mins how fo we farm nural sensors i did 30 mins of jupiter survival and got none..........

Edited by Mythicman25

the thing is, this Salad V now, which is located in a lv 10-12 mission, is a freakin lv 48 !!! that's like a raid boss (if you've played borderlands, you'd understand)

just lvl 48 for you? i was tying yesterday to farm neural sensors and this guy had lvl between 55 - 65... i just kill with valkyr sapming hysteria...

The bosses scale with conclave rating. Obviously running with 2k something rating you're going to have a bad time. Tank the rating unequipping everything (even sentinel) except main weapon and he should be around level 15 or so now.

i think that is possible that the scale is too hight, is impossible kill ald v in solo mode, moreover, I have been able to kill vay hek with my rhino in solo mode, but alad v is excessive with all these drones and moas to hight level too

Whats the point of maxing gear if they scale  to what you have equipped ?

I want to feel powerful after 1200 hrs, I don't want my 149% crit 6 forma synapse feel like the mk1 braton.

Let me enjoy all these hours ive put in, otherwise what's the point of playing ?

BULLET SPONGES SUCK &#!, there I said it.

Whats the point of maxing gear if they scale  to what you have equipped ?

I want to feel powerful after 1200 hrs, I don't want my 149% crit 6 forma synapse feel like the mk1 braton.

Let me enjoy all these hours ive put in, otherwise what's the point of playing ?

BULLET SPONGES SUCK @$$, there I said it.

the fact is that I also have over 1200 hours and I also like to peel hard bosses, however, when I take a particular resource, I like farming without too many obstacles

Guest Tehnoobshow

The bosses scale with conclave rating. Obviously running with 2k something rating you're going to have a bad time. Tank the rating unequipping everything (even sentinel) except main weapon and he should be around level 15 or so now.

Actually it's around level 30, if you're soloing. I think the bosses use something similar to Mercury Vor's scaling now but even higher, he used to be level 21 if I only went in with one weapon.

Actually it's around level 30, if you're soloing. I think the bosses use something similar to Mercury Vor's scaling now but even higher, he used to be level 21 if I only went in with one weapon.

I had a level 15 Alad this morning as Valk and just Dakra equipped.

Either you want hard enemies or you dont. Jeez make up your minds.

I guess they will never please everyone, but they should put a difficulty slider because I really hate bullet sponges and some people like dying.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

logical in these cases is to enable a manual difficulty, you maintain normal difficulty to farming alone and alternative difficulty setting as higher statistics enemies of the same mission to go in groups and get better rewards (or greater amounts)

and so everyone is happy

logical in these cases is to enable a manual difficulty, you maintain normal difficulty to farming alone and alternative difficulty setting as higher statistics enemies of the same mission to go in groups and get better rewards (or greater amounts)

and so everyone is happy

This was supposed to be Nightmare in the very beginning.

Just went and did a public Alad V. The other players were mastery level 2, 3, and 6 and Alad V was level 54ish.

I was the only one with any revives left after the fight and he dropped a fieldron sample. This scaling is horrible hah.