Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Immortal Skin

PeanutMonster

Probably because it doesn't fit the immortal design and is probably going to be reused for a different skin set.

How does it not fit the design? The other skins are also filled with stripes and shapes very similar to the unreleased skin.

Edited by PeanutMonster

How does it not fit the design? The other skins are also filled with stripes and shapes similar to unreleased skin.

Just logged in to notice I can't see a single one with a similar design to that skin.

Point out which one you can see that looks similar. All I can see is designs made to represent the lotus/tenno design.

Just logged in to notice I can't see a single one with a similar design to that skin.

Point out which one you can see that looks similar. All I can see is designs made to represent the lotus/tenno design.

The only Warframe with Lotus design in Ash.

Mag and Nyx have stripes in their skins. Saryn's skin has shapes (squares) in her skin. Banshee has stripes and couple spots on her skin. Frost's skin has some kind of camouflage in it?

Ember's current skin has flames in it, all the other skins have abstract shapes in them.

Edited by PeanutMonster

The only Warframe with Lotus design in Ash.

Mag and Nyx have stripes in their skins. Saryn's skin has shapes (squares) in her skin. Banshee has stripes and couple spots on her skin. Frost's skin has some kind of camouflage in it?

Ember's current skin has flames in it, all the other skins have abstract shapes in them.

Yet not a single one looks like the unreleased skin. Plus.

Probabaly why the unreleased skin didn't get through. Because ember and flames fit more than ember and squares.

Probably because it doesn't fit the immortal design and is probably going to be reused for a different skin set.

How does it not fit the design? The other skins are also filled with stripes and shapes very similar to the unreleased skin.

The Immortal skins are just random skins. Some might have lil shapes and wobbly bits (banshee, saryn, nyx, nova) others have flames and long bits (volt, excal, ember) and the rest are just fuckitrandom. There is not a centralized theme in the immortal skin line.