Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Vipers

--Q--TheLoneRonin

Question

11 answers to this question

And if we were really smart, we would level up both vipers to 30 for the Mastery points, and THEN use them in the blueprint to create the Twins.

That's *if* we were smart...

Naw, I'm too impatient!

Why would you do that? You only get mastery for the first Viper.

yes it will

[citation needed]Dual Heat Swords don't require a Heat Dagger or a Heat Sword at all to build.

And if we were really smart, we would level up both vipers to 30 for the Mastery points, and THEN use them in the blueprint to create the Twins.

That's *if* we were smart...

Naw, I'm too impatient!

You can't do this though; leveling duplicate weapons won't grant additional Mastery points. The highest level you've attained for any particular weapon is tracked and locked to your account, so you can only gain points until your account stats for that weapon hit Level 30.

Best way is to rank one Viper to 30 while you're building the second and grinding the credits/materials necessary to craft the Akimbo variant. Unfortunately, I'm so impatient that I'll be sacrificing my supercharged Lv. 30 Viper in order to get this as soon possible, since I don't have any other interesting weapons to rank up. D:

i reserve the rite to facepalm if they mess up and it requires two latos or something lol, though based off the track record for twin pistols ittl take two vipers, hell of a shift from a lex to a viper then twin vipers lol should make the game more interesting for a while at least lol