Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Dna Degredation?

DellSalami

I know you wanted to make it so that we need constant care for our kubrows but buying DNA stabilizers at 100000 per pack of six isn't exactly a good way to make us log in. If anything, I'm gonna go broke and my kubrow will die because I only have enough credits for one pack of stabilizers. Just because they should be taken care of daily doesn't mean you have to spend half a million credits per month to keep it healthy.

Each DNA stabilizer in the pack restore 40% of DNA stability.

Meaning, if you use one each second day you will use up the pack in 12 days. 100k credits are easily amassed under that period.

If you don't wanna think about stability you can always throw the Kubrow into the freezer when you aren't using it. That will prevent DNA degradation.

Meaning, if you use one each second day you will use up the pack in 12 days. 100k credits are easily amassed under that period.

If you don't wanna think about stability you can always throw the Kubrow into the freezer when you aren't using it. That will prevent DNA degradation.

/\

|   Yes. People see 100,000 credits and a need to regularly spend it and they panic. This issue has appeared on the forums many times in the past. Fact of the matter is, it's not that bad as long as you're an active player, and you can always just send your dog off to the kennel anyway.

/\

|   Yes. People see 100,000 credits and a need to regularly spend it and they panic. This issue has appeared on the forums many times in the past. Fact of the matter is, it's not that bad as long as you're an active player, and you can always just send your dog off to the kennel anyway.

that's a stupid answer. instead of actually answering the question you are saying if your and active player the price is not bad...

He did not ask if this is a good price

he was complaining about the price.

Yeah price maybe high and what happens if you take some time off the game?

BTW I am going to cut you short in the fact i was 90 ranked in the old level system for over months and I say most people should not have to play the game as much as me.

To enjoy it.

I look at you guys who pretend to be big bad warframers and call out others as " I guess you don't like this game enough" people bags of S#&$.

This game needs  to be good for the weekend warier and many more.

This grind fest should not mean you cant have fun and enjoy warframe if it does.

We have lost.

It seems like some people are upset that they are forced to spend free time their time making 100k credits for a feature they don't quite understand.  Also, the problem with stasis use is the warm up period.

that's a stupid answer. instead of actually answering the question you are saying if your and active player the price is not bad...

BTW I am going to cut you short in the fact i was 90 ranked in the old level system for over months and I say most people should not have to play the game as much as me.

To enjoy it.

I look at you guys who pretend to be big bad warframers and call out others as " I guess you don't like this game enough" people bags of S#&$.

This grind fest should not mean you cant have fun and enjoy warframe if it does.

We have lost.

Did you actually read their posts?

He complained about the price, they explained why it actually isn't as bad as players think when they first see it.

If you decide to take time off from the game, stick your kubrow in stasis. 

It isn't hard.

Your old rank is irrelevant to this descussion, and no one needs to play a ton to get 100,000 credits. You'll probably end up getting 100,000+ credits just from the farming needed to get a kubrow (egg, argon crystals, etc).

There is no need for you to insult anyone, and no one was trying to be a 'big bad warframer'. 

This game functions perfectly for a weekend warrior as the only item with degradation (other than argon crystals) can be frozen FOR FREE whenever you want.

/\

Well, you have said it yourself "it's not that bad" so according to you it IS bad, just not that much, and i think it IS bad, not because it's expensive but because it's a system based in punishment, "if you don't log in your space doggy rots away" that is why people complain because once again game design is based around penalties instead of encouraging the player, it migh just be a problem of wording, because if they had called it "DNA Bonus Buff" instead people would perceive it as an extra, a bonus something beyond standard, but nope, most players perceive it as they are loosing something, instead of gaining something from the stabilizers.

Whether the system is cheap or not, that IS NOT the concern, the issue is that people perceive it negatively but because it was initially designed negatively.

Imagine if i sell you a dog and right at that very same moment i tell you "this dog is going to die" it is true that it's going to die, but it wasn't relevant at that moment and it's not clever to sell something higlighting it's "flaws" they should have introduced the stabilizers as temporary buffs, not as indispensable life support items. 

But again,the problem is that it's negative design, i can make 100k in 20 mins, but i shouldn't have to be told how to spend my 20 mins, i want to choose how to spend them in the game.

Edited by Orbister

With a credit booster you can get that in three sets of five waves on Sechura

Another irrelevant comment, we all how to get the credits, the issue seems to be that people don't want to be forced to farm for credits. In my case if i get fed up i'll freeze my kubrow, but we have to admit that this is not an issue of cheap or expensive or being a cool Master race warframer that gets 100k in the blink of an eye, the problem is that it is mandatory (if you want to play with your kubrow off course) 

Saying "dude, don't complain about it, you get 100k in a couple of minutes" does not adress the actual "problem" and you took it a step further by inviting people to spend plat to get credits LOL; i take my hat off to you...

based in punishment

Stasis.

Another irrelevant comment, we all how to get the credits, the issue seems to be that people don't want to be forced to farm for credits. In my case if i get fed up i'll freeze my kubrow, but we have to admit that this is not an issue of cheap or expensive or being a cool Master race warframer that gets 100k in the blink of an eye, the problem is that it is mandatory (if you want to play with your kubrow off course) 

Saying "dude, don't complain about it, you get 100k in a couple of minutes" does not adress the actual "problem" and you took it a step further by inviting people to spend plat to get credits LOL; i take my hat off to you...

Can you guys please stop insinuating that anyone here thinks themselves superior purely because they pointed out that 100k credits isn't hard to get if you know where to look?

The comment wasn't irrelevant. It is mandatory because DE is trying to make Kubrow something different. Something you have to 'care for' (kinda failed on that but still...). Not something you can equip and forget.

There is no problem. I didn't invite people to spend plat on credits. I pointed out how much I get with a credit booster so that people can do the math and figure out how much they'd get without one. Please stop attempting to read between the lines, you're (seemingly) terrible at it. You keep seeing things that no one is saying or implying.

And if you look at the DNA Integrity, it starts out as a bonus and only becomes a debuff after a certain period of time. And (IIRC) no one has found out what happens if you never give your kubrow a DNA stabilizer. Everyone is just assuming they die.

To enjoy it.

We have lost.

Damn. None of what you said makes sense.