Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Re: Ui] I Wonder...

Kappatalist

Oh yeah, there's no Operations panel anymore too.

And Khranitel, please show me where that quote is from so I may confirm its authenticity and cry myself to sleep for such an inane thing being uttered by a UI designer.

You can press a little 'arrow' thing in upper right corner of any quote box to find the source of it :)

You can press a little 'arrow' thing in upper right corner of any quote box to find the source of it :)

Oh cool, thanks!

It's from the U14 UI feedback thread. You know, I wouldn't mind them focusing primarily on immersion (something warframe desperately needs) if they just had decent menus first.

I'm fine with immersion, but it can suck it if the "immersive interface" in question is garbo.  Ease of use and immersion are NOT mutually exclusive and they never were.

Oh cool, thanks!

I'm fine with immersion, but it can suck it if the "immersive interface" in question is garbo.  Ease of use and immersion are NOT mutually exclusive and they never were.

Exactly. Thinking about it as ease of use or immersion is crazy when you could totally have ease of use and immersion